logo

“Three Martyrs” Bridge or Old Bridge

Construction dating back to the very early twentieth century, it came as a replacement for a pontoon bridge. The construction site remained open from 1895 to 1902 and was directed by S.N.O.S. (Società Nazionale Officine Savignano). The bridge remained in operation until the mid-1960s, when it was joined by a new one that was more functional to the increased traffic on the highway. It was also the scene of the tragic shooting of three young islanders Cesare Meda, Giuseppe Piazza and Romolo Bocci, partisans who were victims of the German army on the night of April 29, 1945. This inauspicious event is the origin of the name given to it.

It is currently reserved for the movement of pedestrians and cyclists but is also considered an engineering and historical monument. Indeed, it represents the role of this area as a crossroads from ancient times, when it was possible to ford the river by continuing on what was the route of the Gallica Brixiensis.

Comments are closed.

togel
Toto Slot
toto togel
situs togel terpercaya
Situs Togel Terpercaya
Slot 5000
linitoto
Slot Pulsa
situs togel online
Togel Deposit 5000
Situs Togel
Situs Togel
Togel
Deposit 5000
RTP Live
Slot Gacor
situs toto
Deposit 5000
toto slot
situs togel terbesar
Situs Toto
Toto Togel
Slot Gacor
Situs Toto
Slot Gacor Hari Ini
Slot Deposit 5000